"Cows are my passion. What I have ever sighed for has been to retreat to a farm and live entirely surrounded by cows–and china." Charles Dickens

February 8, 2011

Chicken House at Sunset


More snow, a clipper really, but quite cold behind. February can be so fickle, depending on the day. I am looking forward to Valentine's Day––one, so I can bake with justification! And, because I've been finding vintage valentine's on eBay (and very affordably––although some go crazy). In the meantime we're trying to get better around here or not be sick.


I'm giving this Valentine to my husband: sssh! Don't tell him! [I'll show more here when they arrive.]

You come back when you're ready!

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the farm! I hope you feel free to comment and share here. I will respond as often as I can.