"It may be that when we no longer know which way to go that we have come to our real journey...
And we pray, not for new earth or heaven, but to be quiet in heart, and in eye clear. What we need is here." ~ Wendell Berry

January 23, 2012

My Farmer, Outstanding in His Field (and out sitting, too)


You come back when you're ready!

Catherine

PS And I hope some of the readers who have returned here after reading my "Paula Deen" post (which got about 500 hits in five days) have come back for more. Usually it's more about farm life and frolic and recipes around here than it is about essays on celebrity. So, welcome!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Temple's boots! I'm not saying another word.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm! I hope you feel free to comment and share here. I will respond as often as I can.