"It may be that when we no longer know which way to go that we have come to our real journey...
And we pray, not for new earth or heaven, but to be quiet in heart, and in eye clear. What we need is here." ~ Wendell Berry

November 13, 2012

Glad Tiding and Salutations!


And a happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

I might not be on for a while––not only do I still not have ready Internet access at home (which is kind of a good thing) but I'm working on my next book(s). This, too, is a good thing!

In the mean time, you can read my archives here at this blog and at my former blog, In the Pantry.

You come back when you're ready!

Catherine

1 comment:

  1. I understand completely...but still miss your posts! Good luck with the book!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to the farm! I hope you feel free to comment and share here. I will respond as often as I can.